One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The output of a device in response to an abrupt change in voltage.
- ‘The step response of multi-input systems is the collection of step responses for each input channel.’
- ‘The significance of these differences is indicated by the plot showing both step responses overlaid.’
- ‘A time vector can be created to compute the step response only over this range.’
- ‘The step response depends on the relative locations of the complex poles relative to the imaginary axis.’
- ‘In the case of the step response we need the response to a unit voltage step at the input.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.