One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was bowel wall fibrosis and strialike hyperplasia of smooth muscle in the stenotic zones.’
- ‘Other factors that increase the risk of ipsilateral stroke are the hemispheric (rather than retinal) site of ischemia, the ulcerative nature of the stenotic plaque and the presence of contralateral carotid artery occlusion.’
- ‘No data support the safety and efficacy of exercise training in patients with heart failure and mild to moderate stenotic or regurgitant valvular disease.’
- ‘The clinical, radiographic, and endoscopic presentation of the polyposis, together with the presence of multiple small bowel stenotic lesions, simulated Crohn disease.’
- ‘The purpose of notchplasty is to expand the lateral wall of the notch, which may have stenotic osteophytes in more chronic conditions or may be narrow in some patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.