One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the esophagus, primary melanomas tend to be large stenosing, polypoidal, and are often focally ulcerated.’
- ‘This disorder, a stenosing tenosynovitis, involves the abductor pollicis longus and extensor pollicis brevis tendons.’
- ‘This condition, known as stenosing tenosynovitis, can often be managed by the family physician.’
- ‘The stomal size was stable and without granulation tissue or other obstructing or stenosing lesions until the follow-up visit of November 2000.’
- ‘This is somebody with stenosing Crohn's disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.