One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This condition, known as stenosing tenosynovitis, can often be managed by the family physician.’
- ‘This disorder, a stenosing tenosynovitis, involves the abductor pollicis longus and extensor pollicis brevis tendons.’
- ‘This is somebody with stenosing Crohn's disease.’
- ‘The stomal size was stable and without granulation tissue or other obstructing or stenosing lesions until the follow-up visit of November 2000.’
- ‘In the esophagus, primary melanomas tend to be large stenosing, polypoidal, and are often focally ulcerated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.