One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The other four were not known to the Greeks, and are sometimes known as the stellated regular polyhedra.’
- ‘The great stellated dodecahedron is one of the four Kepler-Poinsot Star Polyhedra, and is also the third and final stellation of the dodecahedron.’
- ‘More precisely stellated polyhedron faces are formed by interpenetrated stellated polygons (polygrams).’
- ‘The small stellated dodecahedron is simply 12 stars, called pentagrams, intersected in a special way.’
- ‘The shapes are stellated icosahedra: icosahedra have twenty sides each, and the stellated variety has a pyramidal spike jutting from each face, making the completed shape appear starlike.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.