One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for softshell clam
- ‘Remove the steamer clams and set aside, keeping warm.’
- ‘Massachusetts state aquaculture coordinator Scott Soares said steamer clam aquaculture north of Boston ‘is a direct result of’ efforts at Cat Cove.’
- ‘Farther north, stop at the oyster company's unpretentious sales shack were local shrimp supplement the steamer clams, crabs, and fresh or smoked oysters that are year-round staples.’
- ‘Add the steamer clams, Manila clams, water, and cinnamon sticks, cover, and simmer until the shells open.’
- ‘Most steamer clams come from the bays and coasts off Oregon and Washington.’
- ‘Place the steamer clams and fried hamaguri around the plate and garnish with the tarragon sprigs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.