One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Young, confused, and seeking my own voice, I needed not only all the helpful examples I could scrounge up but also a little-known source of readily stealable graphic ideas.’
- ‘Folders in cabinet are eminently stealable.’
- ‘He had no idea the value of the barometer but it looked easily stealable and was insecurely fastened.’
- ‘Even as UN forces surveyed the town, rebel fighters stripped off, carted away and stacked corrugated iron roofs from huts - removing some of the last stealable goods.’
- ‘Without a doubt the most stealable item is the mobile phone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.