One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- former term for statutory instrument
- ‘It would not produce the only thing that matters, namely, a reorientation of the statutory order of priorities as between the instruments.’
- ‘That is a necessary part of the process of deciding whether to seek one of the statutory orders, such as a care order, or to take any other action.’
- ‘Section 239 is aimed at transactions which disturb the statutory order of distribution.’
- ‘A Parenting Order is usually made when it is felt that co-operation from a parent could not be achieved without a statutory order.’
- ‘In a typical session over a hundred public and private bills might be passed but over 2,000 statutory orders and regulations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.