One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- former term for statutory instrument
- ‘It would not produce the only thing that matters, namely, a reorientation of the statutory order of priorities as between the instruments.’
- ‘Section 239 is aimed at transactions which disturb the statutory order of distribution.’
- ‘That is a necessary part of the process of deciding whether to seek one of the statutory orders, such as a care order, or to take any other action.’
- ‘In a typical session over a hundred public and private bills might be passed but over 2,000 statutory orders and regulations.’
- ‘A Parenting Order is usually made when it is felt that co-operation from a parent could not be achieved without a statutory order.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.