One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See statutorysentence adverb ‘a statutorily protected tenant’
- ‘Where a client is not statutorily homeless, the housing needs team will encourage them to find a suitable private let and we can help them to do this.’
- ‘Three statutorily constituted professional institutes in the country governing the entire accounting, auditing and company law practices are planning to come together and function as a unified entity.’
- ‘Warrantless searches in those situations are statutorily protected under s.’
- ‘A patent protects certain statutorily defined classes of new, useful, and non-obvious inventions for approximately 20 years.’
- ‘In substance, a statutorily protected foreman self-selected by the jury is not a trial by jury of equals, is not a trial by jury of persons randomly selected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.