One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A vector in a space whose dimensions correspond to all the independent wave functions of a system, the instantaneous value of the vector conveying all possible information about the state of the system at that instant.
- ‘Each processing epoch began with each element transmitting its state vector and covariance matrix to the others.’
- ‘Doing so in one order multiplies the state vector by 1 and then by 2, while reversing the order of the observations simply reverses the order in which the s multiplies the state vector.’
- ‘Although I stated that Markov processes only depend on the current state, one can extend the paradigm to include one or more previous states by extending the state vector.’
- ‘He then turns to the issue of the collapse of the state vector in quantum mechanics.’
- ‘This completes the determination of the state vector [M Cs, M Cv, M Ce] from the measured values, a procedure that does not require the measured total-N.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.