One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Affordable housing provided by the government.‘the party's policy document reiterates its commitment to state housing’as modifier ‘the Government changed state housing rentals to market rates’
- ‘She was appointed to continue its sell-down of State housing.’
- ‘The social allocation system of State housing has ensured that nearly 98 percent of new tenants receive an income-related rent.’
- ‘We now have multigenerational beneficiaries and multigenerational State housing tenants.’
- ‘He does not have any State housing in his electorate.’
- ‘When National's leader was asked what his party's policy was on State housing, he could not remember.’
- ‘Firstly, I shall look at increasing the supply of State housing, particularly in Auckland.’
- ‘We will continue to improve the state housing stock.’
- ‘Though market rents for families in state housing are being reversed, other adverse socio-economic factors remain.’
- ‘$60 million over 4 years has been set aside to accelerate the modernisation of State housing.’
- ‘We are increasing the accommodation supplement to families who are not in State housing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.