One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her starriness has a challenging, irritating twinkle peculiar to her.’
- ‘It's that irrepressible mix of ordinariness and starriness.’
- ‘George Clooney, along with his well-groomed gang of merry thieves, are all too happy to coast on their combined starriness and lounge like catalogue models in exotic European locations.’
- ‘Perhaps it's also that she's not yet used to the starriness of it all.’
- ‘His starriness and vanity, while less on display than usual this time - even his hair has been looking pretty normal - are easily lampooned.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.