One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His starriness and vanity, while less on display than usual this time - even his hair has been looking pretty normal - are easily lampooned.’
- ‘Her starriness has a challenging, irritating twinkle peculiar to her.’
- ‘It's that irrepressible mix of ordinariness and starriness.’
- ‘Perhaps it's also that she's not yet used to the starriness of it all.’
- ‘George Clooney, along with his well-groomed gang of merry thieves, are all too happy to coast on their combined starriness and lounge like catalogue models in exotic European locations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.