One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Blue star, so called for its tiny starlike flowers, fits the bill perfectly.’
- ‘New York-based Vincent Szarek fuses vaguely starlike forms with flawless, auto-body surfaces in wall-mounted reliefs of bright yellow and bright red.’
- ‘In either case, the starlike phylogeny may have been caused by population expansion.’
- ‘It has a large, round coma and starlike nucleus.’
- ‘Looking at a road map, a starlike pattern of lines flows out from the heart of older European cities and towns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.