One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sputum and tissue cultures usually reveal staphylococcal or streptococcal organisms as causative pathogens.’
- ‘The streptococcal pyrogenic exotoxins together with the staphylococcal enterotoxin build a large family of bacterial superantigens.’
- ‘The sensitivity according to the causative organism ranges from 90 percent in pneumococcal or staphylococcal meningitis to less than 50 percent in Listeria meningitis.’
- ‘Common bacteria involved in brain abscesses include streptococcal and staphylococcal bacteria.’
- ‘Studies have shown that indwelling central venous catheters may contribute to the increased incidence of infections with staphylococcal organisms, especially Staphylococcus epidermidis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.