One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sadly he has not completely escaped the variably narrow and slightly thicker, paragraphically stanzaed one-to-two pager.’
- ‘There are prose poems in this work but it is the traditional stanzaed work that gives this volume its form.’
- ‘‘I believe I am open to just about any kind of poetry - metered and free, projective and neatly stanzaed, humorous and not’’
- ‘I got more interested in expanding my work and less interested in stanzas and things - although Closer is written in stanzaed paragraphs.’
- ‘In the opera stanzaed popular songs bring out its thematic and ideological content.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.