One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for blue crane
- ‘I saw Stanley cranes protecting a nest and wattle cranes with a young one.’
- ‘A new male Stanley crane has come to join our female.’
- ‘The blue crane (Anthropoides paradisea, also called Stanley crane) is a bird very special to the amaXhosa, who call it indwe.’
- ‘On the first part of your trek you'll see Stanley cranes, okapi, and yellow-backed duikers (a variety of antelope).’
- ‘The spectacular courtship dance of the Stanley crane begins with the pair running around in circles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.