One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An attempt should be made to keep records that are relatively standardisable across the city so that we can monitor citywide trends and to enable a more cohesive lobbying voice.’
- ‘Guided imagery, hypnotherapy, group support and the like are presumed to be standardizable procedures and studies in these fields are being funded.’
- ‘Higher education is not an entirely standardisable product.’
- ‘A Catalan research group has developed a standardisable electrical device for stimulation of cells in culture plates.’
- ‘Hypnosis turned out to be a reliable and standardisable method with high patient consent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.