One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He helped Stein structure her richly cryptic prose into a stageable scenario.’
- ‘This is an eminently stageable and listenable piece.’
- ‘O'Hara's Noh plays are among his most stageable dramas.’
- ‘‘Musically it's uneven, but it's certainly got some gorgeous moments (like Magda's famous early aria ‘Chi il bel sogno di Doretta… ‘), and even Puccini's weaker passages are eminently stageable.’’
- ‘I cannot imagine a successful staging of a piece with so much instrumental music and that has very little stageable drama to it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.