One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At 18 Jae knew he wanted to pursue a career in show business so he went to study stage management at the Central School of Speech and Drama in London.’
- ‘Stuart's background as a chartered mechanical engineer, coupled with musical experience and stage management and set design qualifications, provided the perfect technical balance to Judy's artistry.’
- ‘Starting out as an actor, he specialised in stage management and light design.’
- ‘The stage management was not only artistic, but the perfection of common sense.’
- ‘It was wonderful to see so much talent amongst both junior and senior students on the stage, in the choir and the band, and in the lighting, sound and stage management.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.