One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What's more, both of the boys read this site on occasion, which makes me feel even more squirmy about all the commentary.’
- ‘But the ends to which it aspires are neither moderate, nor reasonable, and it gives me a squirmy feeling to contemplate them.’
- ‘But several of the groups seem a little squirmy in their new clothes.’
- ‘To avoid disturbing the session, I pick him up out of his car seat and walk him up and down the room, he's a bit squirmy but calming down.’
- ‘This boy and my son were squirmy and they wanted to run outside at night and play on the sidewalk now that their ice cream was done.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.