One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Having just ended his squireship, Mieric has decided to seek his fortune and travel - wanting to experience for himself the wonders of his uncle's tales.’
- ‘Robert had finally given up art and opted for country squireship.’
- ‘He abdicated his squireship in favour of his son Nathaniel.’
- ‘During your squireship you are expected to make a name for yourself.’
- ‘During the period of squireship, the knight imparts his knowledge of combat law, technique, arms and armor to his squire.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.