A container made of flexible plastic which is squeezed to extract the contents.
- ‘He mopped his face with a towel and moved to a bench where Tracy was already seated, drinking water out of a plastic squeeze bottle.’
- ‘That was the case at Royal Japan, where a salty-sweet soy baste applied from a squeeze bottle wound up on everything, from slightly overcooked shrimp to faintly mealy, medium-rare cubes of filet mignon.’
- ‘Sometimes you even put it in a squeeze bottle so you don't have to keep heaving the can out from under the sink.’
- ‘A squeeze bottle of water and a bucket, obviously for waste elimination, were nearby, and there was a thick pad of foam insulation for him to lay on.’
- ‘Putting jelly in a plastic squeeze bottle will prevent crosscontact with peanut butter.’