One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Resoling the shoes with a different kind of rubber that doesn't cause so much squeakiness.’
- ‘At first I began to feel a bit embarrassed about the squeakiness in my own voice, but after a moment that had disappeared.’
- ‘I was giving Minnie Mouse a run for her money in the squeakiness department.’
- ‘But that was also when my voice hadn't quite cracked all the way and she constantly mocked its squeakiness with every chance she got, she used to find me hilarious way back then.’
- ‘Alice becomes annoyed by the squeakiness of one juror's pencil, so she sneaks up behind him and steals it (from Bill the Lizard, as it so happens).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.