One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the center of the field there glowed a luminous fairy circle, where a ring of small greenish gnomelike creatures danced and sang squeakily.’
- ‘‘I don't remember,’ she said squeakily, ‘I just remember taking a drink from that lake and then now.’’
- ‘Blow up balloons and let the air out, squeakily.’
- ‘Turtalayo's voice came out squeakily, ‘You were torched!’’
- ‘‘Hi, Mum… Dad,’ she greeted squeakily, her voice leaking with happiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.