One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Adding to the criticism, a Belgian architect said in 1965 the structure was ‘incredibly overbearing’, denouncing also its squatness and banality.’
- ‘The addition of the larger screen and video capabilities are nice but I'm not keen on the squatness and I particularly dislike the colors.’
- ‘For all his seeming squatness, his movements were precise, and his hands in particular were small and sinewy.’
- ‘The resulting look is one of solidity and squatness.’
- ‘The French bulldog breed is prone to several conditions and congenital diseases the most common of these being problems relating to breathing due to the squatness of their face.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.