One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A police patrol car.‘I was bundled into the back of the squad car’
- ‘A Garda squad car patrolled the area and kept a watchful eye on the proceedings.’
- ‘Thus restrained, Callis was loaded into the back of a squad car and driven to the Culver City police station.’
- ‘Three youths from were arrested in the early hours of Sunday morning after they rammed a squad car injuring two local Gardaí.’
- ‘Two police officers gave chase in a squad car after the driver of a Ford Sierra failed to stop when requested at around 11.30 am.’
- ‘Swearing and shouting, Cowley then lunged towards one of the officers and grabbed his stab-proof vest as he was trying to get back into the police squad car.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.