One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The competitive athletic sport of running distances of 400 metres or less.‘the year turned out to be a great one for British sprinting’
- ‘Jackson hit out at the standards of British sprinting earlier this week.’
- ‘In every other country in the world, they can't do enough for their sprinting heroes.’
- ‘So new was she to top-flight sprinting that she had never before worn spikes.’
- ‘After lunch the athletes were divided into teams for mini competitions and took part in javelin, shot-put and sprinting.’
- ‘As an underage athlete he was talented but had a very unusual sprinting style.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.