One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See spree killer
- ‘Beginning with a spree killing, the Lakota attacked settlers along the Minnesota River and murdered several hundred whites.’
- ‘In the aftermath of a spree killing at an Australian diner, forensic psychologist Dr. Jane Halifax is called in to profile the murderer.’
- ‘But, here, I don't see this as a spree killing, Larry.’
- ‘Whether there will be another spree killing in Britain is a matter of chance.’
- ‘Two weeks ago, when it first started, it had all the makings of a classic spree killing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.