One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for chital
- ‘The plantings offer much-needed income and will improve habitat for wild boar and spotted deer, which the villagers hunt.’
- ‘In the wild, the home range (the distance an animal travels in search of feed and water) of spotted deer is five km.’
- ‘She loved being constantly awakened by the soft song of the morning bird, the way the spotted deer sprang gracefully away.’
- ‘The visiting children will be taken along Polo Ground Road, where they can sight black buck (one of the endangered deer species), spotted deer, and a couple of jackals.’
- ‘A dozen spotted deer and black bucks and a half-a-dozen sambars were born recently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.