One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for spotlight
- ‘He worships at an obelisk lit by a single spotlamp, dressed in roughly fashioned cowhide.’
- ‘Within this framework, a maximum power rating or size is not specified for vehicle headlamps or spotlamps.’
- ‘Illumination will be provided by sets of spotlamps providing a cool blue light for a restful atmosphere.’
- ‘It has sent out hunters with spotlamps to round up the hedgehogs, which are killed by injection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.