One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has authored more than 70 articles on subjects including bacterial sporulation, biological indicators, package integrity, and medical devices.’
- ‘This may represent further oxidative damage to the plant tissue, but it is also possible that it is related to fungal growth and the onset of sporulation.’
- ‘Thus, both tagged proteins could support initiation of meiotic recombination at a temperature commonly used for sporulation of laboratory strains.’
- ‘In many of these studies fungal propagules showed sensitivity, but some exhibited enhanced sporulation in response to elevated UV-B radiation.’
- ‘Relative rates of sporulation will be examined in the future.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.