One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, both tagged proteins could support initiation of meiotic recombination at a temperature commonly used for sporulation of laboratory strains.’
- ‘In many of these studies fungal propagules showed sensitivity, but some exhibited enhanced sporulation in response to elevated UV-B radiation.’
- ‘He has authored more than 70 articles on subjects including bacterial sporulation, biological indicators, package integrity, and medical devices.’
- ‘Relative rates of sporulation will be examined in the future.’
- ‘This may represent further oxidative damage to the plant tissue, but it is also possible that it is related to fungal growth and the onset of sporulation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.