One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's one of those peaceful, jovial moments out-of-town sportscasters never seem to notice when they come to Philadelphia.’
- ‘It would be like having sportscasters who hate sports.’
- ‘It will be very interesting to see who wins because the sportswriters and sportscasters have an intriguing choice to make.’
- ‘That extends not only to sportscasters, but to DVD critics as well.’
- ‘A similar result would be obtained if at the end of a baseball or football season, sportscasters mentioned only a team's losses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.