One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A direct-vision viewfinder typically consisting of a simple frame which allows action outside the field of view of the camera to be seen.
- ‘I'd find one of those old 200 mm sports finders and adapt it.’
- ‘The left side of the camera has a wire type sports finder with a chromed metal frame in the rear.’
- ‘Then look at the sports finders for the Nikon F series.’
- ‘The eyepiece of the sports finder is provided with parallax compensation - adjustment by means of the little knob on the rear flap.’
- ‘You can have film backs, different view finder hoods, different ground glass, sports finders, flash shoes, cable releases and of course different bags, straps and fan articles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.