One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Best wishes are extended to young Glynn Egan when he sportily defends his Munster boxing championship title at Fermoy.’
- ‘We have to play a sport like a sport, having fun and sportily, which is what Gavaskar mentioned.’
- ‘They are three: two of them soberly dressed, sixtyish, one rather sportily dressed, in his middle 30s.’
- ‘In order to be able to exercise you are obligated to be dressed sportily, wearing your athletic shoes.’
- ‘Take that a step further, and there's also the Mazda 2, which drives pretty sportily, with the looks to match.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.