One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A protozoan of the phylum "Sporozoa".
- ‘Therefore, the sporozoans are all parasites.’
- ‘It has been known that fish contaminated with sporozoans would frequently suffer from excessive softening.’
- ‘Most sporozoans are intracellular parasites or at least part of their life-cycle takes place inside a host cell.’
- ‘By far the most common sporozoan intestinal parasite is Cryptosporidium parvum.’
- ‘Such sporozoan infections are usually unresponsive to treatment and diseased fish should be removed from the tank.’
Relating to or denoting sporozoans.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.