One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, closer evaluation of sporangial shape shows clearly that there is more variation within the genus than was previously suspected.’
- ‘The genera are characterized by the sporangiophore and sporangial features and their relationship to and appearance of the rhizoid structures.’
- ‘However, sporangia are not always available for fossil ferns; and when present, determining sporangial type is often difficult.’
- ‘The cone axis is not visible, but the sporangial clusters appear to be arranged spirally.’
- ‘Figure 2 illustrates asexual sporangial structures seen with several of the common Mucoraceae.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.