One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, sporangia are not always available for fossil ferns; and when present, determining sporangial type is often difficult.’
- ‘The genera are characterized by the sporangiophore and sporangial features and their relationship to and appearance of the rhizoid structures.’
- ‘Figure 2 illustrates asexual sporangial structures seen with several of the common Mucoraceae.’
- ‘The cone axis is not visible, but the sporangial clusters appear to be arranged spirally.’
- ‘However, closer evaluation of sporangial shape shows clearly that there is more variation within the genus than was previously suspected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.