One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The condition of being spontaneous; spontaneous behaviour or action.‘she occasionally tore up her usual schedule in favour of spontaneity’
- ‘I really enjoy the spontaneity of live audio, especially as a collaboration.’
- ‘There is a genuine spontaneity to their reactions.’
- ‘He is a conductor of bold gestures, not averse to sacrificing spontaneity for micromanagement of detail.’
- ‘With one exception, they are spoken texts and so have the spontaneity and naturalness that make for pleasurable reading.’
- ‘Composers are not known for their spontaneity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.