One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The third-party spoliator must overcome the rebuttable presumption or else be liable for damages.’
- ‘Unless the spoliator can meet this burden with a sufficient explanation, he will likely lose the case.’
- ‘Such sanctions, however, are ineffective against third party spoliators, who are not parties to the lawsuit and are not subject to the authority of the court.’
- ‘The spoliator must provide an explanation for the disappearance of any documentary evidence.’
- ‘All the popular organisations are invited to cooperate in the struggle against the spoliators of food supplies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.