One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All the popular organisations are invited to cooperate in the struggle against the spoliators of food supplies.’
- ‘Such sanctions, however, are ineffective against third party spoliators, who are not parties to the lawsuit and are not subject to the authority of the court.’
- ‘The spoliator must provide an explanation for the disappearance of any documentary evidence.’
- ‘Unless the spoliator can meet this burden with a sufficient explanation, he will likely lose the case.’
- ‘The third-party spoliator must overcome the rebuttable presumption or else be liable for damages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.