One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- less common term for multiple personality disorder
- ‘I think I'm going to have to fall back on my original diagnosis of Kristof as a columnist with split-personality disorder.’
- ‘‘Part of schizophrenia is paranoia, though,’ said Colleluori, ‘which is far more common than split-personality disorder.’’
- ‘As almost everyone knows, Gollum is the character from The Lord of the Rings trilogy with a severe split-personality disorder.’
- ‘This gripping first novel is a moving study of split-personality disorder and of a psychiatrist's desperate efforts to rescue a tragically lost soul.’
- ‘They won't shy away from controversy, and already their film is being attacked for its handling of split-personality disorder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.