One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Similarly, we suggest that the medial foramen is represented by a large foramen in the splenial, just ventral to its contact with the adsymphysial.’
- ‘The inner surface was still controlled by the archaic splenial, sometimes multiple splenials, as well as the coronoids.’
- ‘Posteriorly, the mesial lamina of the splenial is firmly sutured onto the anterior end of the prearticular.’
- ‘The mandibular lateral line canal runs anteriorly along the ventral surface of the splenial and postsplenial to open onto the symphysis.’
- ‘A mesial parasymphysial foramen is present and is bordered by the parasymphysial plate, anterior coronoid, and the mesial lamina of the splenial, identical to the configuration seen in Ventastega.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.