One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A mesial parasymphysial foramen is present and is bordered by the parasymphysial plate, anterior coronoid, and the mesial lamina of the splenial, identical to the configuration seen in Ventastega.’
- ‘The inner surface was still controlled by the archaic splenial, sometimes multiple splenials, as well as the coronoids.’
- ‘Posteriorly, the mesial lamina of the splenial is firmly sutured onto the anterior end of the prearticular.’
- ‘The mandibular lateral line canal runs anteriorly along the ventral surface of the splenial and postsplenial to open onto the symphysis.’
- ‘Similarly, we suggest that the medial foramen is represented by a large foramen in the splenial, just ventral to its contact with the adsymphysial.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.