One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Romantic or touching moments are cued with swelling music, unbelievably swelling music that bulges and finally erupts from your speakers to reach a peak of splendiferousness.’
- ‘The important thing is that you've been won over to the splendiferousness of the Decemberists.’
- ‘How dare you all question the vast warehouse of aquatic plantgrowing knowledge which is kush, or attempt to tarnish my wondrous splendiferousness?’
- ‘The snack size Rolo has three chocolate cylindrical trapezoids of caramel-infused splendiferousness wrapped in the classic gold foil and brown paper sheathing.’
- ‘I told my friends to get it and they were equally amazed by the splendiferousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.