One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here are just a few of many wonderful, splendiferously loving things you can do to make all aspects of your tiny tiger's life - and yours, too!’
- ‘I read a report at The Sun's website that said there is a pre-pre-production in the works for a new He-Man movie (most splendiferously played by Dolph Lundgren) and it will either star Brad Pitt or Gerard Butler.’
- ‘I just deleted them, and now FF is working splendiferously.’
- ‘‘Darling,’ says the splendiferously proportioned woman listening quietly at her side, ‘You tell these people that if they so much as touch you, they will have Camila to deal with.’’
- ‘Barely had they settled in their seats when on stage sprung Christy Bannon splendiferously decked out as Joe Dolan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.