One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An outdoor play area with sprinklers, fountains, nozzles, and other devices or structures that spray water.‘the giant splash pad has a tower that pours water on kids below’
- ‘Here are some West Valley splash pads where families can cool off.’
- ‘There is a sandbox area right next to the splash pad.’
- ‘I just love the little kids' splash pad area.’
- ‘In anticipation of a warm weekend, the City of Winnipeg will be opening many of its kid-friendly splash pads at 10 a.m.’
- ‘A 1,500-gallon tank that will store water for a splash pad in the park has also been installed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.