One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- North American term for kiss-curl
- ‘Does it remind you of Clark Kent pulling off his glasses, adding a spit curl, and suddenly no one can recognize that he is Superman?’
- ‘Or, add pomade in the front only and create a spit curl or a fancy fringe.’
- ‘All of the women are luscious, in their bouffants and spit curls, breasts thankfully free of major surgical enhancement and liberated to move like they have a mind of their own.’
- ‘We could really move away from the spit curl and the greased-out hair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.