One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A further spiritualization is necessary, for it also must be assumed by Wilkinson that, in praying this prayer, Jabez is motivated primarily by a desire to make a greater impact for God.’
- ‘Such a spiritualization, however, is not known to the Bible.’
- ‘How weary I am of all this spiritualization of vicious bloodshed!’
- ‘Moreover, it resists the spiritualization of God's dealings with Israel that Soulen and others have attributed to the traditional Christian reading of Israel's story.’
- ‘Thus one focuses on spiritualization of the self, the family, and consequently the whole society by imbibing higher values in one's character.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.