One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was a spiritlessness about the Tavistock that I think drove Laing to despair.’
- ‘One day she will slip away, and succumb to the spiritlessness of the broth.’
- ‘Their utter spiritlessness extends even to fundamental needs; Mr. M's wife said her husband would have starved to death had she not intervened.’
- ‘And this is what I love about the guy: other politicians would have stood ramrod straight and leaked crocodile tears with that aching spiritlessness we have come to expect from them.’
- ‘One opines instead that the spiritlessness of the real world drives more and more people to adopt strong active virtual identities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.