One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The phenomenon of spiritistic intimidation is common to all categories of occultism.’
- ‘Wundt's philosophical attitudes belonged completely and finally to the type described as spiritistic monism.’
- ‘This is certainly not a Christian practice and, in fact, leaves one open to spiritistic influence.’
- ‘I have friends in various parts of the world, some in places where spiritistic practices are widespread.’
- ‘Again, what are the implications of the spiritistic hypothesis in regard to the miniature faces?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.