One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Brio is what Peruvians call the willing, controllable spiritedness that typifies the breed.’
- ‘Her spiritedness was much evoked by her friends.’
- ‘The poverty of the people is obvious, but at the same time a certain spiritedness seems to survive.’
- ‘But the human tendencies Nietzsche portrays as normative - spiritedness, aggression, fierceness - would fail on scriptural and theological grounds to find moral favor among Christians.’
- ‘Beagles are inclined to play - if not roughly, rambunctiously - and their spiritedness can may lead to accidental injuries to their playmates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.