An expert at bowling with spin.
- ‘Fleetwood-Smith was a left arm spin bowler, bowling out of the back of his hand.’
- ‘Henderson is rated by the experts as the best spin bowler in SA and yet he cannot secure a berth in the national team.’
- ‘This enables the spin bowler to turn the ball and also enables the fast bowler to ‘lift’ more than formerly.’’
- ‘Who became the first spin bowler in history to take 500 Test wickets?’
- ‘He really must be the worst spin bowler in the world, and that is a very honourable position to have, especially when Giles is around.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.