One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We saw spilitic vesicular basalts and rhyolites at Giants Cave.’
- ‘It is not known if these xenoliths are spilitic.’
- ‘The spilitic basalt associated with chert found in the vicinity of Rio Tuba belongs to the sediments of this period.’
- ‘As will be shown in the mineralogy section of this paper, the spilitic rocks are characterised by fresh augite, albitic feldspar, and an abundant development of epidote and pumpellyite.’
- ‘EA 37 is characterized by having a more clay-rich matrix with abundant inclusions of weathered spilitic basalt, lime stone, low-grade metamorphic greywacke, quartz and flint.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.