One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a spikiness to Thompson on the field that tells of his vehement nature; he will not cower from the challenge.’
- ‘Stems of 18 to 36 inches provide much-needed spikiness in annual arrangements.’
- ‘He had explained to her the other day how important it was to get just the right amount of spikiness.’
- ‘She continued to look around the foyer, trying to spot his familiar spikiness in the crowd.’
- ‘But mixed with this spikiness was rare generosity and kindness of an unstinting kind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.